Thursday, July 26, 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

I love arranging our house and I am also fund of searching for new styles and designs of different kinds of furnitures. One of my favorite furniture manufacturer is Mandaue Foam "Your home, your imagination" I surf over their catalogue and found this best 3 furnitures.

Hank Media Cabinet
I love this cabinet, this is just perfect for all my cd/dvd collections and perfect spot to put the speakers as well. I love watching movies and I love the surround sound of my speakers, this gives more fun watching my favorite action movies with family.
Gregory bookcase
This book case is very suitable for my books and magazines about music, since I am a musician I have lots of Chord/Song books and magazines. It is a stylish book shelf that gives additional design to my house.

Perlita recliner
 Perlita recliner is one in my to-buy list. As I mentioned earlier I love watching movies and this recliner will give me more comfort while eating my popcorn and enjoying every bonding moment with my family.

Watch out for their new TV commercial and also find your favorite furniture to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment