Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chatrum is now online!!

Hi there everyone, I am glad to let you know that Tonzi's Chatrum starts from Facebook and now I've decided to make it a blog to expand its coverage and to meet new people that share the same interests as mine.

I am a musician, a salesperson, a christian and a loving boyfriend to my honey :-) She's also a blogger and she influenced me to create one, I found out that blogging is really one way of sharing your interests to other people, learning from them and teaching them back of what you know. 

This blog will be our chat room, I intentionally spelled it as "Chatrum" just to have a text like language...just to feel at home and just having a chitchat hahaha well, I hope to meet all of you guys and join me on my journey and let's chat all the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment